Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thanks for following me along with my stories.  I was looking at Facebook memories the last couple days and some of the pictures from past years put a smile on my face but also pulled on my heart strings just a little.  I do my best to just be grateful for the time I had with these friends of mine.  It is a shame that they just don't live nearly as long as us.

No, not Pierre here but one of my buds that came to be in the years to follow.  He was a very calm accommodating pal during my silly moments.  We named him Sherman.

Our newer backyard pal Gulliver enjoys the one on one time too.  Not every pigeon likes the Santa hat.

Then there's Ripper.  He disappeared late this summer after over 4 years of being such a great backyard friend.  I miss him so much as he was always a great distraction from the crap in the world.

The fun with Meadow.  Merry and Molly try to be as good as Meadow; key word is try.  LOL!

Animals are an important part of my life.  I assume they are with you who follow my blogs.  Can't imagine a world without them, eh?  They make every moment special and these holidays a little more fun.

Anyway, all the best to you all.  I'm sure you have better things to do than be on here reading my blog.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Merry Christmas Rob and Angie

Tammie said...

Merry Christmas, Muellers! All the best to all of you in 2022!
Thanks for the entertainment. :)

Nicole Corrado said...

Merry Christmas!