Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

January 2, 2020

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish those who come to read my blogs a very happy new year. I know I kind of slacked off the last few months for one reason or another but I assure you I won't stop blogging here. We all need a little break from things once in a while. Life can get us busy. You know how it goes.

I will be back soon with something to share. Until then, here is one of our Opossums I see some nights out back. I can usually catch him on the trail cam anytime it is set up. Isn't he adorable?


All the best to you in 2020!

3 comments:

WendyFromNY said...

Oh where have you been in all my years of reading blogs? Just fell across yours and have to say I too love watching the wild things. I have had as many as twenty trail cams out at a time. Still running 15 cams as we speak. All year round. Some cameras haven't been off their tree in years! I have thousands of pictures and now I have switched to all videos on my cams. Great fun! I carry a camera when I go out to check my cameras and have gotten some amazing pics that way too!

Well, I'll be following you now, looking forward to some neat pictures...no pressure! :)

shiba said...

If you have kids in the home that are not yet school age, spend some quality time with them prior to starting the day's lessons with the older kids. If they can get their fill of attention time before you get busy with the older kids, they are likely going to be able to entertain themselves while you work.
satta king
play bazaar

Mr. king said...

When booking a massage treatment, choose a time which is easy for you to attend. You need to get there early, and you shouldn't be in a rush to leave. Talk to them about their policy on cancellations to ensure you don't get even more stressed out if you have to reschedule.
satta king
play bazaar