Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

October 28, 2022

Happy Halloween

Well here we are at the spookiest time of the year.  While Angie and I aren't the big party people like we once were so many years ago, we still enjoy this festivity.  It's bit of a hoopla on our little street with all the neighbours; the one time of the year that we see almost everyone outside at the same time.

One thing I enjoy is getting the pets involved even if it is only for a silly photo session for a few minutes.  Speaking of which, did any of you happen to see Merry and Molly on CTV news last night?  They had a few seconds of fame in their pet costumes spot at the end of the show.

Merry is a lot better about the whole dress up thing than what Molly is.  Merry purrs and loves to play along with her daddy.  Molly, I'm lucky if I can keep anything on her for more than 3 seconds.

What a face!  Believe me, she was purring here.

Silly girl...  or is it "silly Rob"?  You tell me.

Good Molly for a second.  I have to be fast with the camera.

Funny how Meadow would play along with me and these photo moments.  She too would purr away and take it all in stride.  Man we had a lot of fun over the years.


Pets are family too.  They should be a part of all the fun all throughout the year.

So, I want to wish you all a very happy and safe Halloween, no matter how you spend it.

Lastly, I recently discovered a great account on Instagram called Groundhog Hill.  They do single panel comics and frequently include some of our favourite yard critters.  Here's a couple examples from the other day just in time for Halloween.  If you are on Instagram, please check them out.



One more.  All I can say is "who wouldn't love to hang out with an opossum?"

Alrighty, off to get my day started and enjoy the weekend ahead.  Thanks for stopping in.  Cheers!

No comments: