Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

April 30, 2019

Yard Bird #72

Yesterday yard bird species #72 stopped into our backyard. It was this Pine Warbler.


I was outside trying to take a photo of a very unique looking yet uncooperative Pigeon when I heard a funny bird call above my head. I quickly forgot about the Pigeon and focused on this other bird. I knew it was a Warbler but not sure what kind. I saw the yellow about the head which could narrow it down a few species but nothing definitive. Finally the bird came down to ground, going for a drink at our bath basin. Positive ID on the species. A couple decent photos. And away it went.

It's Spring migration! I can only wonder what the next species may be (IF we get another new species in the coming weeks).

4 comments:

Annsterw said...

That bird is fantastic! WOW! I am so happy that my hummingbirds are back! YIPPEE Annster's Domain

Jenn Jilks said...

Warblers are tricky, aren't they? Good work.

Ravi said...

Nice Post and amazing describe of nature.
Thank you for sharing this amazing post with us.
Jetking Balasore-100% placement

Bike insurance said...

Nice article and well written. Thank you for sharing this useful thought with us.