Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

January 25, 2019

Happy Anniversary Fitz!

What more can be said? Thanks to Facebook, I see we hit our one year anniversary.


Fitz came in at a good time, about a month after all my old Pigeon flock left and never returned. He's a big vocal boy much like a Pigeon I used to know. Some days he's waiting outside the back door... much like a Pigeon I used to know. We've been through a few things the past year, like his molt.


He's a happier bird when that is done; and a lot more attractive too!


His visits have been random since the Hawks showed up for the winter. But he was here the other morning, popping in with a few others.

I hope he stays safe and our friendship continues to grow.


Oh Pigeons! What's not to love? Take some time to get to know one and you will see.

No comments: