Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

July 21, 2018

A Moment of Acknowledgement

Today, July 21, 2018 is a day of memory. It was on this day in 2012 that Pierre the Pigeon (my bestest yard pal ever) made his grand entry into our lives. Little did I know what an impact he would have on me, and changing my attitude towards his kind. So many backyard adventures over the years. Who else can say their backyard visiting Pigeon had a spot on a Global News story? I know he touched the lives of many through my posts even though 99% of you never met him. He was one hell of a bird! Maybe you can recall a story or post I've done about him here or on social media. Think about how you now feel about Pigeons ever since you got to know him. We had 5 years and 2 weeks together. That sure says something about him. He was a great and loyal friend, and a real survivor in the wild world.

Thank you for coming to us on this day in 2012 little dude. I will never forget you.

2012 Pierre.


After many years of good feedings from me.

2 comments:

Debbie G. said...

God, he was a beauty, eh? I love that you remember the day you first met. That's really special. Pierre was one of a kind, no doubt. You were lucky to find each other because I think you both enriched the other's life.

Tammie said...

So touching. You've had/will have other backyard buddies but none will compare to Pierre.