Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

October 29, 2013

Be Back Soon....

Hi friends....

I've screwed up my shoulder pretty bad in an accident at home.  Nothing is broken but there is a sprain and the muscle spasms are extremely painful at times.  So sitting at a computer, arms stretched out and hitting them keys brings it on pretty quick.

I do hope that this heals sooner than later, and today I am off to get x-rays and an ultrasound on the area since just resting and taking muscle relaxants and anti-inflammatories are not working.  Wish me luck and I will be back soon with a tale or just another update.

Cheers!
Rob

Before I go, here is a highlight from this past weekend where Angie and I took some friends to Mountsberg Conservation Area to visit their raptor centre where we surprised them with a private raptor encounter.  Man, were they ever surprised and happy!  I won't post their pictures without permission so here is me with Echo the Eastern Screech Owl who was human imprinted when she was a baby.  I've known Echo for some years now but this is the first time I've ever mingled with her.


A close up o her...

Bye for now!


No comments: