Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

March 11, 2020

Nature Moment

After work on Monday, like usual, I went for a walk through our backyard. I'm always curious to see if the night critters are about or if I find anything odd that I may have missed from my time away at work.

I saw an opossum on the lawn. He was down near our shed. Once he sensed my presence outside, he quickly darted for the shed and ran underneath.

I waited outside for a peek at him. Five minutes later this is what I saw.


That hole certainly is not big enough for them both to get through. It shows why our lattice is broken open in a couple spots. Angie and I are okay with that. We enjoy our nature show.

Yes, the opossum has since also shown at the hole.


I hope you enjoyed this little nature moment. Say "hello" in the comments will ya?

8 comments:

Nicole Corrado said...

So cute! The animal friends look so cozy!

Karen said...

We don't think of those animals cohabiting but there is the proof!!

Janet said...

"Hello" Rob! :) Years ago I saw a cat and a skunk come out from a hole underneath a shed, but I'd have never guessed that a skunk and a raccoon would be that chummy! Fun shots! Have a great week!

Animal Creative Facts said...

So Cool animal creative facts just of seeing them I can say that actual life they are living.

Tammie said...

That's a truly awesome scene & you're lucky to have caught it in a photo. :)

gilda92 said...

Thanks Rob and thanks the Animals! Good examples for us to follow!

Kathy said...

Cool that you’re cool about it. Most of us would have made a run for it.

Ash Green said...

Awesome! No words. You always go one step beyond.

There is so much great, useful information here. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Read our guide if you wish.
https://www.toppetlovers.com/

Thanks again :)