Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween 2018


On vacation and hoping for something to blog about after it's done. Until then though, wishing everyone a happy and safe Halloween. I thought I would share a little bit of the fun I have around here with the cats. Some of the photos I may have shared in the past, but there's a few from this week too. Pets are like our kids, forever being that. The bonds can be quite strong between a person and their animal, and the memories with them can last a lifetime.

Meadow was a blast to share any festive times with. She loved our quality time and put up with my silliness.


Purr and play. I really embraced these times as she got older.


Merry when she was a kitten. This photo won her first place in our vet's Halloween photo contest.


Another Halloween as she got a little older. Funny thing is this year she's quite intimidated by that mask. I've been "working" with her on getting to know that it's not real. Calico cats sure have, um, explosive personalities.


When Merry and Molly were kittens, we said that Merry was going to be the little devil.


How wrong we were. But that's another story, isn't it Molly? Don't let that "Iza pumpkin!" cuteness fool you.


The look of humiliation. Or "are we done yet?"


I can get away with a lot more of this with Merry than I can Molly. She seems to enjoy the time with her daddy.


Oh, it's Franken-Merry!


Merry says "enough with this foolishness!"


I hope you all have a great Halloween with your pets too!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my, your cats sure are patient! And cute!
Both of mine would tear a strip off me if I even tried to put a hat on them, then disappear for the rest of the day.

Debbie G. said...

This is adorable! Unfortunately, Chili would not be so accommodating. :(