Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

May 18, 2017

Just Checking In...

Hello.

Just thought I would pop in and remind some that I'm blogging more with my Toronto Nest Blog than this one for the next few months. Latest entry is here.

We spent a few days down in the Long Point/Port Rowan area while on a 2 week vacation. Nice area and I will blog about it soon, once I'm back on the grid, meaning vacation is over. Booooooooooo!

Speaking of nests, check this one out. Can you spot the nest of a Ruffed Grouse in this photo?


Here's another of a Northern Flicker.


See what you could be missing by not going to my nest blog?

But I will be back to this one soon enough as time sure does fly.

How long until you may be tired of the Raccoon ones coming? I can't believe it's that time of year already.

Here's a momma Raccoon near our home, covering the cavity where her children sleep inside. I'm sure this is to keep them from wandering around without her. What a good momma!





2 comments:

essay best said...

Wow, you really had good time out there, nothing is as good as exploring nature. Thank you for sharing the post with us and keep posting more such posts

Anonymous said...

Nature at its best, I so want to visit such place and spend some time with nature. I know it is not an easy task but one should at least have flavor of it once