Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

July 17, 2016

A Birthday I Will Never Forget

Today, July 17th, would have been Meadow's 13th birthday.


I actually felt sad today as I thought about that.

I grieved for a long time after her passing. Do I grieve now? Maybe. I miss her, and I always will. Sometimes I am not sure if the two are different or not.

I remind myself how truly fortunate I was to have a cat like her. She was my best friend. Anyone who knew of Meadow, knows this.


I acknowledged this day and probably will again next year, perhaps the year after. I will eventually stop keeping track because really, imagine 15 years from now I am blogging on July 17th and be like "today would have been Meadow's 28th birthday".

Of course I love our cats Merry and Molly.


All living beings are individuals, none can ever be replaced. They are family too.

It's funny that we can see some of Meadow in each of them. Merry seems to have that love for me, being "daddy's girl" while Molly has her playful side, enjoying the odd items that really aren't cat toys and loves to tear up the house just like Meadow did.

I always tell people that the love from an animal is genuine and that the bond is eternal. I truly believe that.

Happy birthday Meadow. I think about you every day, that is no lie. Today though you are in my thoughts much more.

3 comments:

Margie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Meadow

SEO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
عاش الأحرار said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.