Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to wish you all a very happy and safe Halloween, no matter what you do, where you go.

We love Halloween around here but for some reason this year I find myself working it. Booooooooooo! Oh well, thankful I have a good job and good health enabling me to work. Plus I am thankful Meadow is still with us after the hell she went through back in August.

We had a little fun lately as she got a couple hats to dress up with. She's a funny girl and tolerates this stuff, usually a bit of a fuss, then the purr breaks out and just goes with it for a short bit. I hope you enjoy these and see you on the blog again very soon! Too bad mommy isn't home to partake in this blog. Next year.

She's a spoiled rotten Princess every day of the year and doesn't require the hat to prove it.

Always a big help with things around here like fixing her daddy's hair.

Beauty and the Beast.

Cheers!

No comments: