Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

February 13, 2012

Snowy #7...

Hey, hi how are yas?

This is a real quick bit, got a good one coming up soon with some nice shots.

Today though, I saw my 7th Snowy Owl for the winter. A heavily barred female. She was quite a distance away but nice to view and admire on a very sunny mild February morning along the shores of Lake Ontario.

I am hoping to hit double digits on Snowy sightings before they leave us. I gotta get moving though...

Here she be, heavily cropped.


One of the first Snowy Owls of the season has returned to the area where I saw him back in December (he seemingly disappeared for a few weeks). Got a nice view of him yesterday on our way home from Algonquin Park. He was a lifer for some friends of ours. I had to do some work to the photo to bring him out of the drab grey sky. Kinda cool looking, so I think...


Wish me luck on a few more in the coming weeks.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Woot! Lucky you with another Snowy.