Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Wishing you all a very happy and safe Halloween. We've got some computer desktop issues right now so not doing much with photos at the moment. And without my pics, I'm just not blogging. Working with a laptop right now and have to load my Canon program in and get used to this new toy.

But after Halloween is done, here's an idea for those leftover pumpkins. We find this highly entertaining.


Fill them with the things your backyard friends love and watch the show!


Hope to have some great pics from this year's pumpkins in the coming days.

See you all again soon!

Oh, and if you are on Twitter, just signed up and plan to do my own bird and wildlife reports in my travels. Of course discretion will be used on locations of certain species such as Owls and babies through the Spring.

My name on Twitter is... robantheanimals (no room for the D)

No comments: