Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

February 15, 2009

I was much like this through the afternoon...



It was a really nice afternoon for February. 0c and lots of sun. I took a friend of mine, Brian, down to my favorite local park with his kick ass camera.


We walked about the icy paths in search of birds and animals to photograph. I wanted to make his experience a really good one down there so I did more looking than photographing... hence why I pretty much felt like this Hairy Woodpecker.


If anyone is in the Etobicoke area of Ontario... stopping in at James Gardens and trekking through the Lambton Woods is a great hike. One can almost feel as though they are out of the city for a moment, even though they are right in Toronto.



2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like a nice day!

How was your turkey?

Rob said...

Yummy! Despite a rough start.